Please note that to use any of the services provided on the www.allforyou.sg Site, you are required to register as an authorised user on the Site.
You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this Web Site without the prior written permission of Sheng Siong. You may, however, download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their relevant owners. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of Sheng Siong's copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
You agree to use this Web Site in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Web Site. Further, you agree:
If Sheng Siong (in its sole discretion) believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, Sheng Siong reserves its right to deny your access to this Web Site without giving you a reason and/or without further reference to you.
- Not to use this Web Site in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on Sheng Siong’s part;
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Web Site; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Sheng Siong’s systems.
The materials in this Web Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, Sheng Siong disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Sheng Siong does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. Sheng Siong does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this Web Site or the results of their use.
- Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will Sheng Siong be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages that result from the access to, use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Web Site, even if Sheng Siong or a Sheng Siong authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Sheng Siong is also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. The total liability (if any) of Sheng Siong for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing this Web Site.
- Any Sheng Siong publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to these publications from time to time and incorporated in new editions of these publications. At any time without notice, these publications are subject to improvements and changes in service by Sheng Siong.
- The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an “as is” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites.
Sheng Siong may change any part of this Web Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Sheng Siong may deny access to this Web Site to anyone at anytime.
- If you respond to a Sheng Siong published document with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such Sheng Siong document, such information will be deemed to be non-confidential and Sheng Siong will have no obligation whatsoever with respect to such information and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
- Any communications you send to this Web Site or otherwise to Sheng Siong by electronic mail (e-mail) are on a non-confidential basis, and Sheng Siong may reproduce, publish or otherwise use them in any way for any purpose. Sheng Siong may use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services. Further, Sheng Siong may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
- This Web Site contains links to other web sites which are not maintained by Sheng Siong. Similarly, other web sites may contain links to this Web Site. Sheng Siong is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of contents of those web sites. Any links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Web Site, and does not imply the endorsement of Sheng Siong of the linked web sites or association with their operators. Sheng Siong disclaims all responsibility and liability for the use of linked web sites, which you access and use at your own risk.
- Any third party that wishes to establish links to this Web Site should notify Sheng Siong of their intention prior to doing so. Sheng Siong may deny permission for any such links to this Web Site. If however Sheng Siong gives its permission for any such links, Sheng Siong is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
The law applicable to these Conditions of Use of Web Site is the law of the Republic of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
These Conditions of Use refer solely to the use of this website. Unless specified otherwise on this website, promotions and offers in Sheng Siong supermarkets (Sheng Siong outlets) do not apply for online purchases made on this website. Terms & Conditions of Sheng Siong outlets do not apply for online purchases made on this website. Online promotions on this website may not apply to Sheng Siong outlets.
- To become a customer of our site and to benefit from its services, kindly complete the registration process according to Sheng Siong's requirements. You shall provide Sheng Siong with accurate information including, but not limited to, legal name, address, telephone and e-mail address.
- Registration to this site is only open to residents of Singapore aged 18 and above. Sheng Siong owns the rights to terminate the registration of a customer at its own discretion and for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer shall be responsible for updating his/her personal information to allow an accurate and timely processing of the order and delivery.
- To be eligible for Sheng Siong's lucky draw, NRIC (or FIN) must be filled in under 'My Account'.
- The prices reflected on the website are relevant to online purchases only. Price at Sheng Siong outlets may differ from price displayed on the website at any instance. Prices displayed on the website cannot be used as reference price for products and/or services in Sheng Siong outlets.
- The displayed prices may vary and subject to changes. Sheng Siong reserves the rights to amend the price or products details without prior notice.
- Discrepencies may occur between the online order and the final bill. allforyou.sg reserves the right to amend the final bill after the online order bill is presented to the customer.
- Products in your order are charged at the purchase price applicable at the time when an order is submitted and as shown in the order confirmation.
- For orders below $100 in value, a delivery fee of $6 will be incurred to the order bill. For orders worth $100 and above, delivery charges will be waived. Delivery charge may vary without prior notice.
- Customer may only cancel the order which are not processed. For more details, you may call us to enquire.
- Displayed images of the products on allforyou.sg may not reflect the true delivered product. Images are stirctly for advertising and illustrative purposes.
- Bulk orders should be placed 36hours prior expected delivery schedule. We encourage all customers who wish to place bulk order(s) to contact us before ordering.
- Fresh Seafood: The prices as shown to the corresponding weight are items that have yet to be processed (e.g. descaling).
- Allforyou.sg online purchases can be paid via Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card.
- Order cannot be amended upon complete payment.
- Any refund(s) will be credited back to the credit/debit card.
- Card privileges at Sheng Siong outlets may not be applicable for online purchases.
- Delivery Service is available at selected districts within mainland Singapore. Delivery service can only be provided at the condition that all relevant details (address, contact number, ...) necessary for operations are provided accurately by customer upon order. Customer is invited to check all details before order confirmation.
- Delivery slots are available from 9.00am to 10.00pm daily (subject to change &/or availability).
- For any delivery orders which include alcoholic drinks and/or tobacco products, the receving party must be of legal age above 18 years old.
- Should a delivery be unsucessful due to lack of compliance to the here mentioned terms & conditions, such as, but not limited to, insufficient address details or invalid phone number, Allforyou.sg reserves the right to cancel the order and to apply a cancellation fee of $6.00 for each relevant order.
- Re-delivery, in case of a first unsuccessful delivery due to inaccurate details provided by customer, is subject to a $6.00 service fee.
- Should there be quality issue with the products delivered to you, kindly revert to us within 24 hours for fresh item(s) and/or within 3 days for groceries and household items.
We reserve the right to replace any item with another of equivalent value depending on availability. All prices are inclusive of GST when applicable.